- With 3 cutting edges interchangeables, of high quality and resistance.
- For cutting steel rods up to 16 mm in diameter.
- Made of forged steel.
MODELOS DISPONIBLES: CA 2 y CA 3.
- Jaws and hinge-hooks made of hot stamped, quality steel with thermal treatment.
- The standard cutting blades, made of special alloy steel are guaranteed for cutting steel with a maximum tensile strength of up to 850 N/mm2.
- The standard cutting blades are interchangeable with triangular cross-section, thus allowing the use of its three cutting edges and not needing replacement of jaws.
- For cutting steels with a tensile strength between 1.250 and 1.500 N/mm2 (spring wire, piano wire, prestressed, rod, etc.), the special high resistance blades should be used.
- Substantial handles up to 1070 mm, made of weldless cold-drawn steel tube, with no risk of bending or breakage.
- Screwing system makes easier the changing of cutting edge.