The MC 1000 is a very versatile hoist, since it can be used to lift material both in new construction and in rehabilitation.
- Cabin dimensions: 2000 x 1750 mm or 2500 x 1400 mm (MC 1000F).
- Maximum speed: 20 m/min.
- Galvanized steel finish.
- Non-slipping cage floor.
- Mast presence detector.
- Emergency lowering lever.
- Buffers at the ground base for a possible impact of the cage against the base, in case of emergency.
- Overspeed parachute with auto-recovery system.
- Overload detection device (optional).
- Hoist control display with signaling LEDS.
- Base enclosure with electrical interlock and access doors to plant (optional).
- 2 or 3 access doors according to load needs.
- Electronic, electrical components, steels and motors manufactured by leading European brands and designed and produced in compliance with European regulations.